Full & part-time hours available
Are you an NMC registered nurse? Want to develop a rewarding career with a recognised national charity? If so, this is an amazing opportunity to develop your knowledge in palliative care and work across a range of palliative services.
Our Manorlands Hospice is situated in West Yorkshire in the village of Oxenhope. We provide specialist palliative care to patients in the Airedale, Wharfedale, Craven and Bradford areas. Specialist palliative care supports people with life-limiting conditions and those at end of life. We strive to provide holistic care for patients, family, carers and close friends
• Up to £26,033 pro rata plus enhancements for nights (30%), weekends (45%) and bank holidays (60%)
• **NHS PENSION TRANSFERABLE**
• Private pension scheme matched at 5%
• 25 days holiday - rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays (pro rata)
• Option to buy and sell up to five days holiday
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• Enhanced sick pay
• Paid qualifications
• Corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services
• Relocation allowance
• Staff discount of 15% on new goods online at shop.sueryder.org
• Season ticket loan
• Cash referral bonus scheme
• Salary sacrifice car scheme
• Online Wellbeing Centre
• Free Will writing service
• Staff finance loans
• Free onsite parking
• Free uniform
• Carers leave policy
• Subsidised onsite meals and drinks
• Structured induction programme and learning and development opportunities
We are looking for dedicated registered nurses to join our professional and friendly team. There is plenty of scope to develop your skills in specialist palliative care and planned career progression through our education programme and development framework. So if you are enthusiastic, committed nurse looking to develop your knowledge in specialist palliative care with an expert national charity, then this may be the job for you.
In this key role, you will:
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised care using evidence based guidelines
• Liaise with the multidisciplinary team over service user care
• Maintain all records in line with corporate policies and procedures
• Carry out all clinical procedures in line with Sue Ryder policies
• Ensure the care team provide all care in line with the multi professional evidence based care plan
To join our team, you’ll need:
• To be an NMC registered nurse, ideally with post-registration experience in palliative end of life care
• A compassionate and people-centred approach
• Excellent communication skills
Due to the location of Manorlands Hospice public transport is limited
We operate a 24 hour shifts on rotation
Informal visits welcome.
Other organisations may call this role Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Palliative Care Nurse or Senior Nurse.
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
We’re a national charity and with the help of our 11,000 volunteers, 450 shops, our dedicated staff and supporters, we provided over 2.5 million hours of care last year.
Now, we are calling on Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our amazing hospice in-patient and palliative care community team at Manorlands Hospice
It takes a special sort of person to join our team so if you could see yourself as one of our Registered Nurses, please apply via the button shown.
Post subject to DBS & satisfactory references
We will be reviewing applications as they are received