Night Registered Nurses
Stagenhoe, Park, St Paul’s Walden, Hitchin
£28,022 - £30,401 per annum plus competitive enhancements (includes retention bonus)
Variable shifts: 4 nights one week and 3 nights the next
Are you an NMC registered nurse looking to develop a rewarding career with a recognised national charity? If so, this is an amazing opportunity to enhance your knowledge in specialist neurological care.
Sue Ryder provides hospice and neurological care to people facing a life-changing or terminal diagnosis. We do whatever we can to act as a safety net for our patients and their loved ones during the most difficult time of their lives. We’re a national charity and with the help of our 11,000 volunteers, 450 shops, our dedicated staff and supporters, we provided over 2.5 million hours of care last year. Stagenhoe is a Sue Ryder specialist neurological care centre based in Hertfordshire, caring for people aged 18 and over who have life-changing conditions affecting the brain and nervous system.
Competitive enhanced pay for nights, weekends and public holidays
Continuation of NHS pension or Sue Ryder private pension scheme
NHS holiday honoured
25 days holiday - rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays
Option to buy and sell up to five days holiday
Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
Enhanced sick pay
Corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services
Staff discount of 15% on new goods online at shop.sueryder.org
Cash referral bonus scheme
Salary sacrifice car scheme
Online Wellbeing Centre
Free Will writing service
Staff finance loans
Free onsite parking
Carers leave policy
Subsidised onsite meals and drinks
Structured induction programme and learning and development opportunities
We are now seeking a Night Registered Nurses to join our amazing team to ensure our residents meet their full potential and enjoy a high quality of life. Everyone that joins us is chosen because they’re highly professional, passionate and dedicated to providing expert and compassionate care to our residents.
In this key role, you will:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised care using evidence-based guidelines
- Maintain high standards of care delivery by working collaboratively within regulatory body standards and the Sue Ryder Quality Governance Policy
- Provide support, leadership appraisal and supervision to team members as appropriate
- Act as an ambassador of Sue Ryder to service users and their relatives, colleagues and members of the public
To join our team, you’ll need:
- To be an NMC registered nurse, ideally with post-registration experience in neurological care
- A compassionate and people-centred approach
- Excellent communication skills
Stagenhoe Park is located 8 miles outside Hitchin in the village of St Paul's Walden. Due to its location access to your own transport is required.
It takes a special sort of person to join our team so if you could see yourself as one of our Registered Nurses, please apply via the button shown.