Sue Ryder is one of the leading Home Care providers in Scotland with an excellent reputation. We are looking to add to our team of passionate and caring Community Care Assistants.
Day to day you will visit the homes of people with long term physical and neurological conditions and deliver incredible care that supports them to live as independently as they can. Previous experience and an SVQ is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Experience and Skills
• Good communication skills
• Experience of working within a team
• Effective time management skills essential
• Empathetic and sensitive approach essential
• Numerate and literate with basic IT skills awareness including accessing the internet, email and word desirable
• Full Driving Licence and access to car for use at work with valid business insurance
Apply today and grow a rewarding career with a nationally recognised charity.
Informal visits and enquiries are encouraged through contacting the Stirling office of 01786 468850.
We require weekend shifts covered therefore the ability to work flexibly is vital. Successful applicants are required to provide and fund a PVG and it is essential that you hold a driving license and have access to a vehicle. Mileage is paid back at 25p per mile.
There are lots of great reasons to join us at Sue Ryder. Please visit our careers pages for the full list of employee benefits.
Facebook Applicants – Click ‘please register now’ on the previous screen