Ipswich – Sue Ryder The Chantry
We are calling on Registered Nurses to come and join our professional and friendly Bank team to ensure our residents meet their full potential and enjoy a high quality of life. Everyone that joins our talent bank is chosen because they’re highly professional, passionate and dedicated to providing expert and compassionate care to our residents.
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
Now, we are calling on Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our neurological centre The Chantry as it embarks on an exciting expansion.
The Chantry is a Sue Ryder specialist neurological care centre based in Ipswich, caring for people aged 18 and over with a range of neurological conditions. At The Chantry, we provide the care people need to optimise their health and wellbeing, maximise their independence and support their emotional and social needs.
- £12.41 - £13.59 p/h plus night, weekend and public holiday salary enhancements
- Company pension scheme
- Competitive enhanced pay for nights, weekends and public holidays
- Paid qualifications
- Continuation of NHS pension
- Corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services
- Staff discount of 15% on new goods online at shop.sueryder.org
- Cash referral bonus scheme
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Online Wellbeing Centre
- Free Will writing service
- Staff finance loans
- Free onsite parking
- Free uniform
- Subsidised onsite meals and drinks
- Structured induction programme and learning and development opportunities
As a Registered Nurse, you will:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised care using evidence-based guidelines
- Maintain high standards of care delivery by working collaboratively within regulatory body standards and the Sue Ryder Quality Governance Policy
- Provide support, leadership appraisal and supervision to team members as appropriate
- Act as an ambassador of Sue Ryder to service users and their relatives, colleagues and members of the public
To join our team, you’ll need:
- To be an NMC registered nurse, ideally with post-registration experience in palliative end of life care
- A compassionate and people-centred approach
- Excellent communication skills
The Chantry is set in a beautiful grade 2 listed building in Chantry Park, Ipswich. There are several Local buses that stop within walking distance of The Chantry.
Other organisations may call this role Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Palliative Care Nurse or Senior Nurse.
It takes a special sort of person to join our team so if you could see yourself as one of our Registered Nurses, please apply via the button shown.