Bank Registered Nurses - The Chantry
Ipswich IP2 0BP, UK
£12.28 - £13.45 p/h plus enhancements Closing Date
Thursday, June 7, 2018 View Advert
About the Job
We are calling on Registered Nurses to come and join our professional and friendly Bank team to ensure our residents meet their full potential and enjoy a high quality of life. Everyone that joins our talent bank is chosen because they’re highly professional, passionate and dedicated to providing amazing care to our residents.
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised care using evidence based guidelines
• Liaise with the multidisciplinary team over service user care
• Maintain all records in line with corporate policies and procedures
• Carry out all clinical procedures in line with Sue Ryder policies
• Ensure the care team provide all care in line with the multi professional evidence based care plan
Ideally you will have post-registration experience in neurological care with an appropriate diploma level qualification but more importantly we want to hear from dedicated nurses with sound clinical skills who are keen to make a real difference.
- 8.00 pm to 6.00 am (nights) 30%
- Friday midnight to Sunday midnight (weekends) 45%
- Public Holidays 24 hours midnight to midnight 60%
• Free onsite parking
• Subsidised meals
• NHS Pension continuation / Private pension matched at either 3% or 5% / Auto enrolment pension scheme
• 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
• PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services that can amount to an average annual saving of £350
The Chantry is set in a beautiful grade 2 listed building in Chantry Park, Ipswich. There are several Local busses that stop within walking distance of The Chantry.
The Chantry is a Sue Ryder specialist neurological care centre based in Ipswich, caring for people aged 18 and over who have life-changing conditions affecting the brain and nervous system. We are here for people with degenerative conditions which get worse over time – such as motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s – as well as those with acquired conditions resulting from a brain or spinal injury or stroke.
At Sue Ryder not only do we treat more conditions than any other UK charity in our hospices, neurological care centres and out in the community; we also campaign to improve the lives of people living with them.
To learn more about joining this incredible team, please apply now or email Sian Dodunski - @: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07970 771294.
Sue Ryder is a charity registered in England and Wales (1052076) and in Scotland (SC039578). Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (943228). Registered office: Kings House, King Street, Sudbury, Suffolk CO10 2ED