Staff Nurses - Bank
£12.28 - £13.45 p/h plus excellent enhancements Closing Date
Thursday, May 31, 2018 View Advert
About the Job
We are calling on Registered Nurses to come and join our professional and friendly Bank team to ensure our residents meet their full potential and enjoy a high quality of life. Everyone that joins our talent bank is chosen because they’re highly professional, passionate and dedicated to providing incredible care to our residents. If you are enthusiastic, committed and interested in the challenging yet very rewarding field of neurological care we'd like to hear from you.
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised care using evidence based guidelines
• Liaise with the multidisciplinary team over service user care
• Maintain all records in line with corporate policies and procedures
• Carry out all clinical procedures in line with Sue Ryder policies
• Ensure the care team provide all care in line with the multi professional evidence based care plan
Ideally you'll have had post-registration experience in specialist neurological or residential care with an appropriate diploma level qualification but more importantly we want to hear from dedicated nurses with sound clinical skills who are keen to make a real difference.
The great benefit about being on the talent bank is the flexibility it provides for both you and the Charity. You have control over when you want to work to fit in with your lifestyle. You must be flexible with excellent people skills and be a team player.
- 8.00 pm to 6.00 am (nights) 30%
- Friday midnight to Sunday midnight (weekends) 45%
- Public Holidays 24 hours midnight to midnight 60%
• Free onsite parking
• Subsidised meals
• 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
• PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services that can amount to an average annual saving of £350
At Dee View Court we strive to help our service users live their lives as fully as possible. We offer a huge range of support including long-term residential care in our 22-bed care centre and for two residents in our supported living unit. We also offer specialist rehabilitative services designed to help people improve or regain their abilities.
At Sue Ryder not only do we treat more conditions than any other UK charity in our hospices, neurological care centres and out in the community; we also campaign to improve the lives of people living with them.
To learn more about joining this incredible team and becoming a Sue Ryder Nurse, please apply now or email Sian Dodunski - @: email@example.com or call 07970 771294
Sue Ryder is a charity registered in England and Wales (1052076) and in Scotland (SC039578). Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (943228). Registered office: Kings House, King Street, Sudbury, Suffolk CO10 2ED