Centre Director - Neurological Care
St Pauls Walden, Hitchin SG4 8BU, UK
Competitive Salary Depending on experience plus benefits Closing Date
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 View Advert
About the Job
Care Centre Director – Stagenhoe Park - Hitchin
£Competitive salary plus benefits package
At Sue Ryder we provide 2.5 million hours of expert medical, practical and emotional support every year, in our 11 neurological care centres and hospices, in people’s homes and in the community. We treat a huge variety of conditions, more than any other UK charity
Stagenhoe is a Sue Ryder specialist neurological care centre based in Hertfordshire, caring for people aged 18 and over a range of neurological conditions. We are here for people with degenerative conditions which get worse over time – such as Huntington’s disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's disease – as well as those with acquired conditions resulting from a brain or spinal injury or stroke.
We are now seeking a new Care Centre Director with strong clinical and people leadership skills to ensure the delivery of excellent quality driven care whilst sustaining and growing income. With an exciting development plan in place we are looking for an outstanding individual to push goals through to fruition and continue raising the profile of Stagenhoe Park.
• Leads the development and implementation of the Care Centre Annual Business Plan, ensuring linkage to the organisational 5 year strategic plan
• Responsible for growing and developing the clinical services with the local commissioning groups
• Responsible for growing and developing fundraising and statutory income
• Provides expert knowledge of hospice care and acts as ambassador for Stagenhoe and Sue Ryder in the locality
• Demonstrable track record of leading and managing similar successful clinical and financial operations
• Significant, demonstrable experience of change management, service transformation and project management principles and processes
• Strong leadership presence, strategic and financial planning and acumen
• An analytical and commercial thinker with the ability to be innovative and solution focused
*Competitive Benefits Package* – 25 days holiday rising to 30 plus Bank Holidays, Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme, Private Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Staff Discount with thousands of retailers, Enhanced Maternity Pay, 15% off Sue Ryder New Goods, Nurse Referral Bonus Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Free Parking, Subsidised meals/drinks and more.
Please apply online or to receive a full candidate pack please email or call our Healthcare Recruitment Consultant – email@example.com, 07970 771294
Sue Ryder is a charity registered in England and Wales (1052076) and in Scotland (SC039578). Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (943228). Registered office: Kings House, King Street, Sudbury, Suffolk CO10 2ED