Hospice at Home Team Leader
Leckhampton Court Hospice, Church Road, Leckhampton, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53 0QJ
£29,991 - £34,515 per annum (depending on experience) plus excellent employee benefits
£15.38ph - £17.70ph
37.5 hours per week, variable shift rota.
Leckhampton Court Hospice are looking to recruit an inspirational and enthusiastic Community Nurse to be part of our Hospice at Home service. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is passionate about and dedicated to, providing high quality palliative and end of life care to patients and their families enabling palliative patients to remain at home.
Applicants should have experience of working in the community with palliative care patients, as well as experience of people management / managing a team. You must be a registered general nurse to qualify for this role.
This role requires you to be able to work various shifts covering a 24 hour service.
**In return you will receive excellent training and benefits including**
• Company pension scheme
• 25 days holiday - rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays
• Option to buy and sell up to five days holiday
• Competitive enhanced pay for nights, weekends and public holidays (30%, 45% & 60%)
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• Mileage allowance 45p pence per mile
• Enhanced sick pay
• Paid qualifications
• Continuation of NHS pension
• Corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services
• Staff discount of 15% on new goods online at shop.sueryder.org
• Cash referral bonus scheme
• Salary sacrifice car scheme
• Online Wellbeing Centre
• Free Will writing service
• Staff finance loans
• Free uniform
• Carers leave policy
• Subsidised onsite meals and drinks
• Structured induction programme and learning and development opportunities
Our Leckhampton Court Hospice at Home team cover hundreds of miles each year travelling to people’s homes in Gloucester, Cheltenham and Tewkesbury. They take the specialist care skills, ethos and practical support of our hospice out into people’s own homes.
Please apply today! For informal enquiries or for further information please contact Heather Mitchell 01242 246283.
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.