Health Care Assistant - Days
£7.92 - £8.32 p/h plus excellent enhancements and £500 recruitment bonus!* Closing Date
Tuesday, June 5, 2018 View Advert
About the Job
We want to hear from dedicated and experienced care assistants with sound clinical skills who are keen to make a real difference. We pride ourselves on a team that has been chosen because they’re highly professional, passionate and dedicated to providing incredible care to our residents.
• To promote choice in the delivery of care and support. Reviewing and making suggestions to enhance the individuals’ experience.
• To ensure accurate reporting and documentation.
• To participate in care planning implementation and review.
• To promote the values, build morale and encourage others to perform to high standards
You must be flexible with excellent people skills and be a team player. Successful applicants will have recent experience in the delivery of care in a similar environment and have or be willing to gain an NVQ 2 in health and social care.
• Competitive pay rates
• £500 Recruitment bonus – Terms and conditions apply
o 8.00 pm to 6.00 am (nights) 30%
o Friday midnight to Sunday midnight (weekends) 45%
o Public Holidays 24 hours midnight to midnight 60%
• Continuation of NHS pension
• 25 days holiday rising to 30 plus bank holidays pro rata
• Option to buy and sell holiday up to five days
• Private pension matched at either 3% or 5%
• Enhanced Maternity Benefits
• Refer a friend scheme
• Carers leave policy
• 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
• PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services that can amount to an average annual saving of GBP 350
• Staff discount of 15% on new goods at the online shop
• Childcare Vouchers
• Development opportunities for all
The Chantry is set in a beautiful grade 2 listed building in Chantry Park, Ipswich. There are several Local busses that stop within walking distance of The Chantry.
The Chantry is a Sue Ryder specialist neurological care centre based in Ipswich, caring for people aged 18 and over who have life-changing conditions affecting the brain and nervous system. We are here for people with degenerative conditions which get worse over time – such as motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s – as well as those with acquired conditions resulting from a brain or spinal injury or stroke.
At Sue Ryder not only do we treat more conditions than any other UK charity in our hospices, neurological care centres and out in the community; we also campaign to improve the lives of people living with them.
To learn more about joining this incredible team, please apply now or email Sian Dodunski - @: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07970 771294.
Sue Ryder is a charity registered in England and Wales (1052076) and in Scotland (SC039578). Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (943228). Registered office: Kings House, King Street, Sudbury, Suffolk CO10 2ED