National Furniture Office Administrator - Fratton, Portsmouth
£15,990.00 per annum pro rata plus Competitive plus benefits package
Part Time 25 hours per week flexible plus weekends on rota
Are you an administrator with good organisational skills, looking for an exciting new challenge where you can make a real difference in a rewarding team environment? Would you like to join one of the UK’s most recognisable charities and contribute to the incredible work we do at Sue Ryder?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our New National Furniture Team working with the Furniture Office Lead and colleagues across the retail team to help achieve consistency and efficiency across the team.
• Support the day to day to day management of the furniture office including the Fleet Coordinator and Furniture Office Lead and report any issues or concerns regarding the van team
• Support the management of the IT systems to make sure all stores have visibility of an effective calendar system and liaise with shop managers and area manager on all furniture related issues and stock movement
• All customers are dealt with in a timely way offering excellent customer service and manager complaints related to furniture managing in a timely way.
• Help maintain the daily and weekly van paperwork making sure it is filed and any issues with outstanding paperwork reported to the Furniture Office Lead and Van Fleet Coordinator
Key Knowledge and Skills:
• Intermediate computer skills - Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Database)
• Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate a positive and flexible approach to work and to adapt to changing priorities as necessary
• Administration experience in a team environment
• Ability to use own initiative and come up with solutions/ideas
To hit the ground running ideally you will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to organise and prioritise a busy workload. You will have experience of using Microsoft Office particularly emails and calendar management, experience of working with google documents would be an advantage. What is essential is to be a team player with enthusiasm to succeed in the role and progress your career with us
Sue Ryder provides incredible hospice and neurological care to people facing a life-changing diagnosis. We do whatever we can to act as a safety net for our patients and their loved ones during the most difficult time of their lives.
*Competitive Benefits Package* – 25 days holiday rising to 30 plus bank holidays, buy and sell holiday scheme, private pension, staff discount with thousands of retailers, enhanced maternity pay, 15% off New Goods and lots more. Please visit our careers website for the full list.