Service Desk Administrator
37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Doncaster, DN4 5NU
Do you have excellent customer service skills and an interest in IT? If so come and join our exciting/ friendly IT team and contribute to the incredible work that we do across Sue Ryder.
Working on the IT Service Desk you will, with appropriate training given:
• Be the first point of contact for End Users where you will log their tickets and learn to resolve simple Service Requests.
• Allocate First line issues/requests to the relevant team member.
• Complete all Standard Requests including setting up new starters.
• Complete all Standard builds for Laptops and Desktops
• Complete all Mobile Phone requests from Ordering through to building
• Communicate with Sue Ryder staff, volunteers and suppliers to provide excellent customer service.
• Constantly look for ways to improve the service we deliver.
No two days are the same and this is a great opportunity to learn a variety of systems as you develop your customer service skills and learn about IT.
It's an exciting time to join Sue Ryder and to hit the ground running you will have been educated to A-level standard or equivalent and have excellent communication skills. All relevant IT training will be given to the right candidate. What is essential is an excellent telephone manner and the ability to learn in a fast paced environment working with a close knit team.
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
*Competitive Benefits Package* – Company pension scheme, 25 days holiday - rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays, Option to buy and sell up to five days holiday, Enhanced maternity and paternity pay, Enhanced sick pay, Corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services, Staff discount of 15% on new goods online at shop.sueryder.org, Salary sacrifice car scheme, Online Wellbeing Centre, Free Will writing service, Staff finance loans, Carers leave policy