Are you an experienced van driver with a full UK driving licence? Would you like a chance to use your experience for an important cause? If so, come and join the team and contribute to the work we do across Sue Ryder!
Sue Ryder treat more conditions than any other UK charity in our hospices, neurological care centres and out in the community.Our growing number of shops is one of the most important ways in which we raise money to support people with life-changing conditions.
To join us, you need to be an experienced van driver at driving large commercial vehicles. You'll be used to handling furniture and other large items, with the ability to train an assistant if necessary. With these talents, you'll deliver retail excellence to grow income and make a difference to Sue Ryder Healthcare and the people we support. As one of our van drivers you will play a vital role in helping our shops raise income.
Your responsibilities will include:
• The collection and delivery of stock between shops within agreed timescales
• To undertake collections and deliveries of donated stock and furniture to and from customers as required
To be successful in this role you must:
• Have a full clean UK driving licence
• Experience in handling furniture and/or large domestic appliances
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience of multi-site collections & deliveries carried out in a timely manner
*Competitive Benefits Package* - including 25 days holiday rising to 30 with service (pro rata part-time), buy and sell holiday scheme, private pension, staff discount with thousands of retailers, enhanced maternity pay and lots more. Please visit our website for the full list.