Dee View Court
30 hours per week. Flexible shift pattern.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our busy but very friendly team at Dee View Court. This opportunity has become available due to the pending expansion of Dee View Court, a purpose built neurological centre.
- Enhancements for unsocial hours
- Continuation of NHS Pension
- Private pension scheme matched at 5%
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
- Referral scheme of up to £500
- Carer’s leave policy
- 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
- PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services
- Staff discounts of 15% at the Sue Ryder online shop
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
- Staff loans and company car loans
- Free parking and subsidised meals
- Wellbeing centre and free will writing service
- Development opportunities for all through our structured development framework
- 25 days’ holiday (rising to 30 with service) plus Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Buy and sell up to 5 days holiday
You will be providing a physiotherapy service, providing assessment of residents’ needs, planning and implementing individual programmes of therapy and evaluating this aspect of care for our residents as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
The successful candidate must have successfully completed an approved degree (BSc) in physiotherapy and be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). You will have worked in a similar setting and with clients with neurodegenerative conditions. We expect the successful candidate to demonstrate technical competence and effective interpersonal skills; and provide strong evidence of continued professional development.
If you're genuinely passionate about helping people improve their quality of life, to be independent and to be as comfortable as they can be, we'd love to meet you.
At Dee View Court we strive to help our service users live their lives as fully as possible. We offer a huge range of support including long-term residential care in our 22-bed care centre and for two residents in our supported living unit. We also offer specialist rehabilitative services designed to help people improve or regain their abilities. It is an exciting time to join Dee View Court as we are near completing a building expansion that will increase the number of residents to 44.
We welcome informal visits to Dee View Court. Please call 01224 245920 to arrange a visit.
Sue Ryder provides incredible hospice and neurological care to people facing a life-changing or terminal diagnosis. We do whatever we can to act as a safety net for our patients and their loved ones during the most difficult time of their lives.
We’re a national charity and with the help of our 11,000 volunteers, 450 shops, our dedicated staff and supporters, we provided over 2.5 million hours of care last year.
Subject to PVG membership
We will be reviewing CVs as they are received