Aberdeen, AB12 5JY
Dee view Court
From £12.31 per hour depending on skills and competencies. Enhancements for unsocial hours
We have a really exciting opportunity for experienced Registered Nurses (RGN or RMN) to join the talent bank at our busy but very friendly team at Dee View Court based in Aberdeen.
If you are looking for more control over when you work or some additional hours on top of another job please come and join our amazing team of bank nurses today.
At Dee View Court we strive to help our service users live their lives as fully as possible. We offer a huge range of support including long-term residential care in our 22-bed care centre and for two residents in our supported living unit. We also offer specialist rehabilitative services designed to help people improve or regain their abilities.
**Continuation of NHS pension**
** Enhanced payments for unsocial hours – 30% nights, 45% Weekends, and 60% public holidays**
- Private pension scheme matched at 5%
- Referral scheme of up to £500
- PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services
- Free parking and subsidised meals
- Wellbeing centre and free will writing service
- Development opportunities for all through our structured development framework
Sue Ryder provides incredible hospice and neurological care to people facing a life-changing or terminal diagnosis. We do whatever we can to act as a safety net for our patients and their loved ones during the most difficult time of their lives.
We’re a national charity and with the help of our 11,000 volunteers, 450 shops, our dedicated staff and supporters, we provided over 2.5 million hours of care last year.
As a Registered Nurse you will care for our residents at Dee View to ensure our residents meet their full potential and enjoy a high quality of life.
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised care using evidence based guidelines
• Liaise with the multidisciplinary team over service user care
• Maintain all records in line with corporate policies and procedures
• Carry out all clinical procedures in line with Sue Ryder policies
• Ensure the care team provide all care in line with the multi professional evidence based care plan
To join our team, you’ll need:
- To be an NMC registered nurse, ideally with post-registration experience in specialist neurological or residential care with an appropriate diploma level qualification.
- A compassionate and people-centred approach
- Excellent communication skills
Other organisations may call this role Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Palliative Care Nurse or Senior Nurse.
Sue Ryder are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.