Registered Nurses (RGN)
Full & part-time hours available
Night shift also available - 37.5 hours per week over 3 shifts Variable night shifts 7pm-7am
Due to a major expansion of our services we have excellent opportunities for experienced Registered Nurses (RGN or RMN) to join our busy but very friendly team at Dee View Court based in Aberdeen. If you are an enthusiastic and committed nurse who is interested in a rewarding career within neurological care we'd like to hear from you!
- Salary Up to £32,967 pro rata (includes recruitment and retention bonus)
- Enhancements for nights (30%), weekends (45%) and bank holidays (60%)
- **CONTINUATION OF NHS PENSION**
- 25 days’ holiday (rising to 30 with service) plus Bank Holidays
- Buy and sell up to 5 days holiday
- Private pension scheme matched at 5%
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
- Referral scheme of up to £500
- Carer’s leave policy
- 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
- PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services
- Staff discounts of 15% at the Sue Ryder online shop
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
- Staff loans and company car loans
- Free parking and subsidised meals
- Wellbeing centre and free will writing service
- Development opportunities for all through our structured development framework
As a Registered Nurse you will care for our residents at Dee View to ensure our residents meet their full potential and enjoy a high quality of life.
To join our team, you’ll need:
- To be an NMC registered nurse, ideally with post-registration experience in specialist neurological or residential care with an appropriate diploma level qualification.
- A compassionate and people-centred approach
- Excellent communication skills
At Dee View Court we strive to help our service users live their lives as fully as possible. We offer a huge range of support including long-term residential care in our 22-bed care centre and for two residents in our supported living unit. We also offer specialist rehabilitative services designed to help people improve or regain their abilities. It is an exciting time to join Dee View Court as we are near completing a building expansion that will increase the number of residents to 44.
We welcome informal visits to Dee View Court. Please call 01224 245920 to arrange a visit.
Other organisations may call this role Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Palliative Care Nurse or Senior Nurse.
Sue Ryder provides incredible hospice and neurological care to people facing a life-changing or terminal diagnosis. We do whatever we can to act as a safety net for our patients and their loved ones during the most difficult time of their lives.
We’re a national charity and with the help of our 11,000 volunteers, 450 shops, our dedicated staff and supporters, we provided over 2.5 million hours of care last year.
It takes a special sort of person to join our team so if you could see yourself as one of our Registered Nurses, please apply via the button shown.
***If you are looking for more control over when you work or some additional hours on top of another job please come and join our amazing team of bank nurses today***
As a bank nurse you can still transfer your NHS pension. Other benefits include discounts with hundreds of retailers and services and private pension scheme