Aberdeen AB12 5JY, UK
£23,946 - £29,075 plus £3600 bonus and enhancements Closing Date
Sunday, July 21, 2019 View Advert
About the Job
We are calling on Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN) to come and join our professional and friendly team at Dee View Court in Aberdeen to ensure our residents meet their full potential and enjoy a high quality of life. Everyone that joins our talent bank is chosen because they’re highly professional, passionate and dedicated to providing expert and compassionate care to our residents. If you are an enthusiastic and committed nurse who is interested in the rewarding field of neurological care we'd like to hear from you!
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised care using evidence based guidelines
• Liaise with the multidisciplinary team over service user care
• Maintain all records in line with corporate policies and procedures
• Carry out all clinical procedures in line with Sue Ryder policies
• Ensure the care team provide all care in line with the multi professional evidence based care plan
Ideally you'll be a nurse with post-registration experience in specialist neurological or residential care with an appropriate diploma level qualification. More importantly though we would like to hear from dedicated nurses with sound clinical skills who are looking to develop their career with a recognised national charity.
• Recruitment and retention bonus - £3,600 pro rata
o 8.00 pm to 6.00 am (nights) 30%
o Friday midnight to Sunday midnight (weekends) 45%
o Public Holidays 24 hours midnight to midnight 60%
• Continuation of NHS pension
• 25 days holiday rising to 30 plus bank holidays pro rata
• Option to buy and sell holiday up to five days
• Private pension matched at either 3% or 5%
• Enhanced Maternity Benefits
• Refer a friend scheme
• Carers leave policy
• 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
• PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services that can amount to an average annual saving of GBP 350
• Staff discount of 15% on new goods at the online shop
• Childcare Vouchers
• Free parking and subsidised meals
• Development opportunities for all through our structured development framework
At Dee View Court we strive to help our service users live their lives as fully as possible. We offer a huge range of support including long-term residential care in our 22-bed care centre and for two residents in our supported living unit. We also offer specialist rehabilitative services designed to help people improve or regain their abilities.
Sue Ryder provides hospice and neurological care for people facing a frightening, life-changing diagnosis. We do whatever we can to be a safety net for our patients and their loved ones at the most difficult time of their lives. We see the person, not the condition
To learn more about joining this amazing team, please apply now or contact Gurdeep Timana our Recruitment Business Partner on 07970 771294.
Sue Ryder is a charity registered in England and Wales (1052076) and in Scotland (SC039578). Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (943228). Registered office: Kings House, King Street, Sudbury, Suffolk CO10 2ED