Organisational Development Manager
Competitive salary, company car and excellent benefits package Closing Date
Sunday, September 23, 2018 View Advert
About the Job
Organisational Development Manager
Home based with national travel
Competitive salary, company car and excellent benefits package
Do you have a passion for strategic people development? Can you embed our Sue Ryder values and behaviours through proactive and strategic engagement initiatives?
If so Sue Ryder is looking for a strong people manager to lead organisational wide performance management. Working closely with senior managers you’ll influence the organisational approach to engagement and collaborate with teams across Sue Ryder to design and deliver people and organisational interventions to support our strategic and operational plans.
• Educate managers to apply the values and behaviours into performance management and to recognise and reward.
• Lead the engagement strategy and the strategic review on Sue Ryder’s approach to engagement and help to form action plans at directorate level
• Review and embed the engagement champion role and operational model across Sue Ryder
• Ensure our approach to performance management and the processes and systems are fit for purpose.
• Make performance management part of the way we work and continue to embed as a vehicle for strengthening both performance assessment and performance development across the organisation
• Provide advice, guidance and support to the Learning & Development manager, to ensure a smooth transition and ongoing coaching where required
It’s an exciting time to join Sue Ryder and to hit the ground running ideally you will have previous demonstrable experience of developing and implementing tools to measure and report on employee engagement. You’ll have proven experience of building and maintaining relationships across all levels including senior leadership and professional knowledge of the latest trends and developments within employee engagement. The ability to network across other organisations to source and apply best practice is also key.
Private company pension scheme
25 days holiday - rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays
Option to buy and sell up to five days holiday
Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
Enhanced sick pay
Corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services
Staff discount of 15% on new goods online at shop.sueryder.org
Cash referral bonus scheme
Salary sacrifice car scheme
Online Wellbeing Centre
Free Will writing service
Staff finance loans
Carers leave policy
Structured induction programme and learning and development opportunities
We’re a national charity and with the help of our 11,000 volunteers, 450 shops, our dedicated staff and supporters, we provided over 2.5 million hours of care last year. At Sue Ryder we understand that when you or someone you care for has a life-changing or terminal condition, each day matters. Not only do we provide expert hospice and neurological care, we go the extra mile to help people to live the fullest life possible – not focusing on what they can’t do, but on what they can. We see beyond the condition to the individual, supporting people to have choice and control over their care.
For more information please apply online now or contact Caroline Bird, Recruitment Advisor.
Interviews will be held in London on 28th September.
Sue Ryder is a charity registered in England and Wales (1052076) and in Scotland (SC039578). Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (943228). Registered office: Kings House, King Street, Sudbury, Suffolk CO10 2ED